The Best Reader + TIME

Prepare for the Read-A-Thon
Once Upon A Read-A-Thon

In case you've missed the button on my right sidebar, there's a Read-A-Thon starting tomorrow! I'm really excited to participate since I missed out on Bloggiesta and the last major Read-A-Thon. I'll be driving home from Bismarck tomorrow so the first five hours will be spent with an audio book — "Shopaholic Ties the Knot." After that, we'll see what happens!

As for goals, I'd like to finish:

  1. "Shopaholic Ties the Knot"
  2. "Dead as a Doornail"
  3. "O, Juliet"
  4. "Shiver"
  5. "To Kill a Mockingbird"
  6. "Emma and the Vampires"

I really encourage everyone who is able to join in the fun! Summer is half way over and now is the perfect time to be "ubber" productive. I'm really looking forward to this because starting this week I'll be on (yet another) vacation for two weeks before moving in to my apartment and classroom, my best friend's wedding, and the beginning of school. Whoo! One day at a time right?

Let me know if you're participating in the fun and good luck to everyone!

(Click the picture to be taken to the the site)

best, book, read-a-thon, and more:

Prepare for the Read-A-Thon + TIME