The Best Reader + TIME

Back on Track

I need to get back on track; school has started and I need a steady routine. I miss my blog and I miss having reviews to post. I hate having to use "fillers" so that throughout the week I've posted something. Life is stressful, my job is stressful, I have tons of work to do, lessons to prepare, and assignments to correct; but for the past three weeks it seems that is all I've done. The only time I read for me is on Fridays when six of my seven classes have recreational reading. As much as I love talking books with struggling readers who don't really believe me, I really miss talking books with people who already love to read. This is apart of my life I miss.

To "get back on track" I'm going to start a little list of things I want to accomplish this week (blog-related). I'm counting on you all to keep me accountable.

  • Do my BBAW interview (I've really neglected my partner)
  • Surprise Author Interview #1
  • Surprise Author Interview #2
  • Ask Author #3 for an Interview
  • Ask Author #4 for an Interview
  • Jane Austen Giveaway
  • Write culture post
  • Contact Publishers about Mysterious Classroom project
  • Find three author guest posts
  • Print off Author Pictures for bulletin board
  • Request Blogger Guest Posts
  • Devote at least thirty minutes a day to blog hopping and keeping up with my Google Reader
  • Read for an hour everyday recreationally — not the stories/books I need to read to teach
  • Collect at least ten Guest Reviews. This is a habit I got out of and it makes me sad. That, and I feel it's a huge loss for my students.

book, giveaway, interview, LIFE, review, and more:

Back on Track + TIME