The Best Reader + TIME

Guest Post for Donating Guest Reviews

As promised, today I'm going to provide a generic Guest Post that you (if you want to spread the word) can simply copy and paste and post on your blog. Not only will it spread the word about donating guest reviews, but it will also give you a day's break from coming up with something clever to post about!:) Haha just kidding (sort of).

Hey everybody! Miss Remmers here from Miss Remmers' Review. [Insert your name here] was so generous to allow me to write up a quick post to spread the word about Guest Reviews. As a future educator, I am on a mission to collect book reviews from book bloggers/enthusiasts. My hope is to provide students with reviews of awesome books that they can't put down and that will leave them asking for another book. In essence, I want to inspire struggling and reluctant readers to read recreationally.

To do this, I need your help. This holiday season I am trying to collect as many guest reviews as possible. Not sure what a guest review is? Last week, Sheila (from One Person's Journey Through a World of Books) donated a review of Viola in REEL Life. This week, Leslie from That Chick That Reads donated a review of Blood Promise. Every Wednesday I highlight a different Guest Review. The purpose of this is for students to have a different person's perspective on books — someone other me. Also, by having other reviewers donate reviews, students are exposed to books that I may not have ever picked up.

Have I successfully peaked your interest yet? Are you thinking of an awesome book to inspire non-readers? Perfect. Please stop by and donate a review. It's extremely simple — simply copy and paste your original review into an email along with links to your blog and the original review. It's as easy as that. My goal is collect twenty reviews by Christmas. If I do this, I'll give away a twenty dollar gift certificate to Barnes and Noble to a guest reviewer. The more reviews you send me the more chances you have of winning. If I get thirty reviews, I'll give away thirty dollars (I'll go all the way up to fifty)!

This doesn't take a lot of your time, a link to your blog will be posted in the review at least twice (along with a link to your original post), and you will forever have a link back to your blog in my right sidebar (see "Guest Reviewers"). And, most importantly, you will be putting books in struggling readers' hands. After all... 'Tis the season. If you're interested, please stop by and learn more about Guest Reviews and how to officially join in on the holiday festivities.

Thank you [insert your name] so much for letting me take up a precious post here at [Insert blog title]. I very much appreciate your continual support.

Easy as pie!:) Am I clever or am I clever! If you'd like a more personalized Guest Post, please ask. I just wrote this up to hopefully spread the word. Thanks everyone — I genuinely appreciate your support.

book, Christmas, hope, LIFE, review, and more:

Guest Post for Donating Guest Reviews + TIME