The Best Reader + TIME

Audio Book Challenge: 2011

The second "reading" challenge I've chose to participate in for 2011 is the Audio Book challenge hosted by Teresa's Reading Corner. I wish I read more audiobooks, they seem like such great "time savers." When I'm doing everyday tasks (cleaning, showering, cooking, straightening my hair, etc) I always think, "Man, I could be reading." With audiobooks I can be reading while still doing all of those everyday chores. It's like the ultimate use of time! The Audio Book Challenge runs from January 1st to December 31st, 2011. I'll be participating at the "Addicted" level in hopes of finishing 12 audio books this year.

  1. Definitely Dead
  2. If I Stay
  3. Eragon
  4. Wintergirls
  5. The Giver
  6. All Together Dead
  7. Entwined
  8. The Maze Runner
  9. Speak
  10. Glass Houses
  11. The Adoration of Jenna Fox
  12. Fallen
  13. Crescendo
  14. Between Shades of Gray
  15. The Night Circus

book, cook, hope, reading challenge, and more:

Audio Book Challenge: 2011 + TIME