The Best Reader + TIME

In My Mailbox 12.18.10

I am "stealing" this from The Story Siren. If you want to find out more about it in my blog. Anyway, these are books I got this week at the bookstore, library, and in the mail, of course. This week was the winter season Library Sale... yes, I said LIBRARY SALE! The great thing about library sales are that the books are not in perfect condition — which means that when my students dog-ear the pages, break the spines, tear the covers, or sneeze on the pages (yes, that happens) it doesn't really matter! I love it! I got three bags worth for $6! For Review: Won: From the library: Purchased:

  • "Midnight for Charlie Bone" (Audio)
  • "Tuck Everlasting" (Audio)
  • "Burned"
  • "The Book Thief" (Second copy)
  • "The Au Pairs" (Second copy)
  • "City of Ashes"
  • "The Time Capsule"
  • "Where Are the Children" (one of my FAVORITES from High School!)
  • "Crusade"
  • "Brian's Winter"
  • "Titanic Crossing" (favorite from Middle School)
  • "The Secrets of Sarah Revere"
  • "The Battle of the Labyrinth"
  • "The Diary of a Teenage Girl: I Do"
  • "Holes"
  • "Brinsingr"
  • "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen"
  • "Fahrenheit 451"
  • "Eldest"
  • "The Lightning Thief" (second copy)
  • "Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code"
  • "Pretty Little Liars #1" (third copy)
  • "The au pairs: Skinny-Dipping"
  • "Speak" (third copy)
  • "The Virginity Club"
  • "The Year of Secret Assignments"
  • "I Am Not Esther"
  • "The Sight" (exciting find!)
  • "Flawless"
  • "Flawless" (second copy)
  • "Ghostgirl" (MOST EXCITING FIND)
  • "Blood Promise"
  • "The Truth About Sparrows"
  • "Jane and the Genius of the Place"
  • "Jane and His Lordship's Legacy"
  • "13 Little Blue Envelopes"

book, drama, in my mailbox, love story, review, and more:

In My Mailbox 12.18.10 + TIME