The Best Reader + Tiffany King

Review: JORDYN by Tiffany King

Jordyn by Tiffany King
Published: A.T. Publishing (February 9th, 2013)
Reading Level: New Adult
Kindle Edition: 280 pages
Series: A Deamon Hunter Novel, #1
Rating: 5 of 5 stars
Summary:
Hand to hand combat training: Check
Cardio and strength training: Check
Daemon hunting: Check
Anomaly: Check

Check, check, check, check… That's all my life is. There's nothing ordinary about me. I'm"special." I know this because I'm reminded of it every stinking day. I can kick a Daemon's ass with both hands tied behind my back. I can run up a mountain without breaking a sweat. Know what I can't do? Get guys to notice me, or hang out with friends like normal people do. I can't just be ordinary because I have an Arch Angel for a mentor who is always breathing down my neck, and a family of angelic Guides and Protectors who scrutinize every little thing I do. Just for a day I want a life where I'm no longer some anomaly, where I don't have to feel like a lab rat.

And then I met Emrys. Okay, so my mentor and family hate him, but probably for good reason. After-all, he is a Soul Trader, and they aren't the most trust worthy beings. But, he is sooo hot with his green eyes, leather jacket and the sexiest tattoo you've ever seen running down his back. And-he doesn't treat me like a project.

I've got myself in quite a little quandary here. Choosing between my responsibilities and the Trader that holds my heart is something I didn't sign up for. Torn between two different worlds, I must now decide who to trust and who to walk away from. What's a girl to do? See what I mean? I am an anomaly. I am Jordyn.

Review:


Woah!!! LOVED the entire story and all the twists and turns. Plus, it doesn't hurt that a certain male character is so darn SMOKIN' HOT!! And, I truly loveeee Jordyn and how real she is! She is such a strong character that doesn't take crap from anyone. I honestly CAN NOT WAIT to read the next book!


I was serious…

I CAN'T WAIT

IS BOOK 2 READY YET????: )

Okay, back to the review. This book has a huge amount of detail for such a small package! We learn a lot about Jordyn, her"family", their world, and what it's like being a Deamon hunter. Jordyn really kicks butt. I loved her! She was just so bad-ass and awesome! She's a tough girl with a strong personality. She has guardians who are training her and it was great to really get to know each one of them.

Then, of course, we have Emrys. He is a Soul Trader, which is not something her guardians are happy about. The more they try to keep Jordyn away from Emrys, the more she feels drawn to him.

This book mostly seemed like a set up for an epic battle coming up. We learn a lot about Jordyn's world and what she can do. Then we get to enjoy the building chemistry between Jordyn and Emrys. He is very mysterious indeed, and I can't wait to find out more!!

Website | Twitter | Goodreads | Facebook

Amazon | Barnes & Noble

5 stars, A Daemon Hunter Novel series, book, Jordyn, LIFE, review, and more:

Review: JORDYN by Tiffany King + Tiffany King