The Best Reader + veronica roth

Who will you support? Divergent Nation: Team Dauntless!

Today I was browsing around twitter and saw that some wonderful packages were being received from the lovely people at HarperTeen. I ran outside like a kid seeing snow for the first time and what do my eyes find? THIS package at my doorstep. I'm seriously a huge fan of Divergent. I flipped out while reading it and have talked about it over and over in the past year.

Out of all the factions to choose from, I wanted to be as brave as Tris and jump right into the danger. I think there is a little bit of everyone who wishes to be that brave. So I gotta say, I was THRILLED to find out I was part of the DAUNTLESS faction! I mean c'mon, the people are brave, determined, and the faction has FOUR and guys like FOUR! Who wouldn't want to be a member??

Team Dauntless

That's why I need your help! The 5 faction teams have been created and it is up to you to find out who you'd like to support. Of course, our main goal is to spread the word about Insurgent's release (May 1st) and have some fun along the way.

Team Dauntless is already brainstorming ways to spread the word about our fabulous team and you can help by visiting the Dauntless tumblr page and tweeting with the hashtags #TeamDauntless #DivergentNation

Join the brave!

Go Team Dauntless!

book, divergent, Divergent Nation, Divergent series, HarperTeen, Insurgent, Team Dauntless, TIME, and more:

Who will you support? Divergent Nation: Team Dauntless! + veronica roth