The Best Reader + TIME

Dauntless Street Team Members: Assignment and Challenge

Hey again street teamers! We now have 110 members. WOW! That's so incredible. Thanks to everyone again for your tweets and blog posts. We really appreciate it! Still want to sign up? Just USE GOOGLE!

Do you want to show off your DAUNTLESS spirit on facebook? There are new graphics you can check out here. Just click and download!

Last week's challenge is complete and 2 brave members created vlogs talking about"What it means to be Dauntless". We are so proud of them! Since this was a hard challenge, BOTH people will get swag packs!

Here are the links to their vlogs. Steph's Book Corner Lover of Paranormal
Now, for new business. First make sure you check out the information for FREE FOUR. If enough people pre-order INSURGENT, we will get to hear from FOUR's point-of-view. Amazing, right?!

We promised we would share answers from the street team members on why each person wanted to join the Dauntless faction. We are going to share the answers from the first 30 members. More will be posted next week.

I completely identified with Tris's decision in Divergent and love the fearlessness behind the DAUNTLESS.
— Sara's Books and Life

I want to stand tall and not be afraid. I want to live on my will power and not be a coward.
- Beata M.

Because I'm fierce, I love adrenaline rushes and good tattoos.
- JustJmac's Facebook

Living Dauntless is to face life's fears and obstacles and cleverly overcome them. There is no better way to live!
- Fiction State of Mind

I honestly wasn't sure I was Dauntless until I re-read Divergent and I realized that I loved surprises and I would be the kid who is scared of nights but would jump off the building anyways. I'm a strong person and once I get something stuck in my head, I'm determined to see it through.
- Reading the Best of the Best

I've lived my life trusting my instincts to survive and overcome many things. I intend to continue in this manner. I trust Tris and Four's example of choosing DAUNTLESS and believe that DAUNTLESS is my faction as well.
- Novels by G. Donald Cribbs

Because I believe in facing your fears and living in the moment like the Dauntless do. Don't be afraid to live life to the fullest; don't let your fears keep you from doing what you want.
- Paranormal Dystopia

I try to be brave. I don't want to be afraid anymore.
- Stephanie Diaz

Because I'm into tattoos and piercings: P
- Fighting Dreamer

I am the old Dauntless. The one who cherishes strength and bravery. Not being a bully and standing up for what you think is right. It's where I belong and where I could find myself.
- Paper Cuts

I want to join the DAUNTLESS faction because I feel it is where I belong. I am a strong, independent person who is fearless when it comes to the tasks at hand. I think I would make a great addition to Dauntless.
- Steph's Book Corner

Because for so long I've been selfless and taught to do such. I want to be brave and learn to face fear head on. To come out completely out of the shy shell I used to live in.^^
- The Dauntless Writer

Bravery before brains, bravery before blood, bravery for beliefs.
- Misty's Book Mess

The Dauntless aren't afraid to march to the beat of their own drum. Having the guts to be who you really are is true courage.
- Starting the Next Chapter

Short and simple: because Tris is amazing and the strength she gains by being a dauntless is fantastic. I want to learn to face my fears like her!
- The O.W.L

I want to be in the Dauntless faction because I believe that a person must have the determination and will to learn. To do great things you need to perservere and step out of your comfort zone and that is what makes up courage. It's not how strong you are or how tough you look but it's how far you're willing to go for the faction or anything else. I want to be in the Dauntless faction because I want to experience what it's like to explore new things and be able to face trials and obstacles head on. I want to be brave and I know I can do good.
- Soul Sisters

I've been fearless my entire life. It's about time I flaunt it!!
- The ParaHangover

Joined Dauntless for the knowledge that I could face anything and come out on top.
- 600 Sugarcubes

I was born to be Dauntless, it's in my blood.
- tanemax

Knowing me, I would be born into Dauntless. I have always be"encouraged" to try everything and anything. I'm a natural fighter, but as well as intelligent. But I'm not cocky like those Erudites; D. Naturally I belong in Dauntless; D
- The Reading Fish

I would want to join the Dauntless faction because I want to face my fears head on and I wish for my life to be exciting and to live life to the fullest and I find that would be fulfilled best in the Dauntless Faction. Plus I always wanted to use moving trains as my transportation.
- LifeOffTheRails

The Dauntless are brave regardless of the circumstances that they are faced with!
- TwiWildflower

Because I am DAUNTLESS! oh and Yara asked me too=)
- A Book-Lovers Review

Hummm… Why the Dauntless faction? Was there ever even another option? We ROCK! Hands Down! Enough Said!: )
- Lover of Paranormal

Dauntless gives me the option to do things that I've always wanted to do but never could. I try to be this good kid all the time, but every now and then I'm just not. I am really proud when I do something that normal people wouldn't think of doing because it could ruin an object or hurt them. I've started to becomem very brave and bold, and I want to be free to do that.
- Brooke R.

Dauntless are afraid, but act anyways.
- Books Were My First Friends

I was to be a Dauntless member, because I want to learn to master and conquer my fears! Also jumping on and off of trains is rather appealing! PLUS the dauntless don't hide they face everything head on with no nonsense!
- Moonlight Book Reviews

I love to read and support authors.
— Tamara

- The Magic Attic

Assignments

1. This week's hashtag will be #FaceYourFears.
- Tweet, or blog, telling us about your fears or one that you have faced lately.
- It can be anything, big or small. Being Dauntless is just having the courage to face what you are afraid of.

2. Keep spreading the word about the Dauntless links.
- Make sure you visit them yourself. There are new things added to the Dauntless tumblr site each day.
- Use the hashtags #TeamDauntless, #DauntlessFaction, and #DivergentNation with the links http://bit.ly/dauntlessfaction and http://bit.ly/choose_dauntless

3. Another email will be sent to street team members on Friday.
- We have a surprise in store and we need your help with it!

4. There are some huge giveaways going on now.
- You can still enter to win a NOOK with an ebook of INSURGENT.
- Our big giveaway this week was for a Breaking Dawn poster SIGNED by Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner and a Mockingjay pin from Comic Con!
- Remember: You can enter these 2 giveaways each day.

Challenge

This week, we are asking members to blog about all-things DAUNTLESS. We have 3 topics to choose from. Post your answers and leave the link to where we can find the post.
Here are your 3 choices:

  • Movie Night: List of movies that would be shown for a Dauntless movie night.
  • List of actors you want to play in the Dauntless faction
  • Dauntless required reading
Use any graphics you would like. They can be found on the various Dauntless posts. Please include links to the two sites http://bit.ly/dauntlessfaction and http://bit.ly/choose_dauntless so people can find more information about #DivergentNation.

This challenge will be open until next Tuesday, April 17th. Make sure you put your link in the linky tool below!

book, Divergent Nation, LIFE, street team, Team Dauntless, and more:

Dauntless Street Team Members: Assignment and Challenge + TIME