The Best Reader + TIME

VOTING Has Started: Independent Book Blogger Awards

I took the plunge! I don't think I have ever nominated myself for anything before but I couldn't let this go without at least trying to win.

This award carries a huge prize. The winner in each category will get a trip to New York for Book Expo America. I've never been to BEA or even anywhere close to NYC! Actually, I've never been to any big book events at all- just 2 small local author signings. I live in a small town in Tennessee and it seems that not many big events take place around here: ) It has been my goal to go to BEA since I first started blogging 2 years ago. I'm thrilled just to even have a shot at winning this.

It's difficult for me to ask for votes because I do, honestly, want people to pick the blog they feel is the best for each category. If I am blessed enough to make that short list, I want it to be because you, the readers, truly love what I do. If you do like my blog, and take the time to vote, I thank you a million times over for helping me with this amazing opportunity.

All you have to do is click this widget and vote!

Independent Book Blogger Awards

Vote for this blog for the Independent Book Blogger Awards!
Vote

A little about the Independent Book Blogger Awards
Independent Book Blogger Awards — a free online contest recognizing bloggers unaffiliated with/not compensated by a publishing company who write primarily about books and the industry. Four winners, chosen by the public and a judging panel, will attend BookExpo America in June with free airfare and hotel accommodations and a pass to the three-day global gathering.
The contest is co-produced by the Association of American Publishers Trade Division member organizations and Goodreads, the world’s largest site for readers and book recommendations.

Schedule

  • Tuesday, April 10 (12:01am ET) through Monday, April 23 (11:59 pm ET) – Voting (must be a member of Goodreads to vote)
  • Week of May 1 – Shortlist of finalists announced
  • Week of May 7 – Winners announced
All nominations and voting will take place through Goodreads on its special Independent Book Blogger Awards section.

VOTING HAS STARTED!
If you feel I am the best candidate in the young adult section, I would really really appreciate your vote. I would love to make it onto the shortlist of 15 bloggers!

My blog readers have always been so kind and supportive of me and my blog. You helped me get 2nd place in the Readers' Choice Awards in 2010 and I hope you guys can help me out with this one!

book, Independent Book Blogger Awards, and more:

VOTING Has Started: Independent Book Blogger Awards + TIME