The Best Reader + TIME

Bookshelf 1.19.10

Please note that this was scheduled to be posted as part of Bloggiesta so my bookshelf MAY have changed just a bit. Nothing major!

It's been a bit longer than a month since my last bookshelf post and I thought I'd start the semester off right. I haven't purchased my text books yet, waiting for payday, so these are all recreational reads.

I separate my books by review and own/won. For the first time, after my extreme splurge, I have more owned books than review! I feel very good about that! Also, for your viewing enjoyment, separating the stacks of books (besides my cellphone box) is Pippin!:)

Wow. I need to dust. BAD. Embarrassing! The only (note worthy) thing added in this picture from the first photo is the green journal that I'm picking back up, "Isabelle's Review" (my current read), and "The Source of Miracles" — that I swore would be on my bedside for MONTHS!

What is on your bookshelves?

book, book shelf, review, and more:

Bookshelf 1.19.10 + TIME