The Best Reader + TIME

Caught in the Net 1.17.12

To go with my NetGalley Challenge, I thought it was time for another "Caught in the Net." This is where I showcase what I've currently downloaded via NetGalley! Links are to Goodreads.

From NetGalley
1.24 The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe 1.24 Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate 1.31 New Girl by Paige Harbison 2.1 Escaping Titanic by Marybeth Lorbiecki 2.21 Double by Jenny Valentine 3.8 Pieces of Us by Maggie Gelbwasser 3.13 Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig 4.1 The Girl Who Owned A City by O.T. Nelson 4.1 Dying to Know You by Aidan Chambers 6.12 Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown 6.26 Dust Girl by Sarah Zettel
I'm anxiously awaiting to hear back in regards to three requests: "Goddess Interrupted " 3.27 (OMG I am just praying to get this galley! I've been yearning for it for almost a year!), "Spellcaster " 3.27, and "This is Not a Test " 6.19.
Huge thanks to NetGalley for supplying my addiction. Anything else you've downloaded recently that I should be aware of?

book, caught in the net, and more:

Caught in the Net 1.17.12 + TIME