The Best Reader + hope

Too Awesome to Title

Something awesome has happened!!

In October 2010, I realized that I had been quoted at the official website for "The Ivy." I won't lie, I was pretty stoked. But a few days ago, when asking Twitter what I should do with my upcoming name change, I got this reply from "Losing Faith " author, Denise Jaden:

Oh, but wait, while I was searching around Denise's website, I found this:

Yep, I've been quoted again AND I'll hopefully be making an appearance in her next book! Squeeeee! I know I'm on cloud nine!

If you haven't already, make sure to read "Losing Faith" and say "hey" to Denise on Twitter (@denisejaden)!

Buy "Losing Faith": Barnes and Noble | Amazon
Visit Denise: Official Website | Twitter

awesome, book, and more:

Too Awesome to Title + hope