The Best Reader + review

Award 2.19.10

At the beginning of the month I received a very sweet email from Laura, from Reading and Rooibos (it was so sweet, I thought I'd share it): "I'd like to pass on the Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger award to you! Check out my latest post for more details: http://readingandrooibos.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/blogger-awards-kreativ-fabulous-sugar-doll/ You were one of the first people I interacted with as a result of Bloggiesta and your kindness was very much appreciated. I've really enjoyed reading your posts and look forward to future reviews! Rampant has been calling to me ever since I read your post." The Fabulous Sugar Doll Award calls for the recipients to, along with passing the award on, provide ten fun facts. So... here you go.
1. This month I purchased my own domain name and I'm so excited about it (www.googlereview.com) 2. I also purchased my first every BUSINESS cards... 3. mostly to be used at Book Expo America (May 2010)! 4. But also for future job interviews (which will begin very soon). 5. I am currently in a wheel chair. I am doing an investigative report on how inaccessible campus is to students with disabilities. I have been in a wheel chair for an entire week (it's a lot harder than I thought it would be) 6. I begin student teaching on March 1st, only a couple weeks away 7. I want to adopt (not right now, but in a few years) 8. I'm a severely Type A personality — I color code and plan everything. But I like to be flexible too. 9. I spent Valentines Day with a great guy skiing in the Black Hills. 10. Hmmm... I feel like I've let people down as my fun facts are less fun and more fact. So I'll make this one interesting. I have a problem. I love movies. As a youth when I was making at least a $100 a week working as a waitress, I would buy a movie every Tuesday. I have eleven boxes of DVDs.
I'd like to pass this award onto:

  • Esme
  • Meg
  • Beth
  • Fiona

award, book, interview, movie, and more:

Award 2.19.10 + review