The Best Reader + book

BBRAW 2012: Improvements Abound

I don't know about anyone else, but this week has been amazing so far! I've met so many new bloggers and have been reading some great posts! Thanks to everyone who is participating along with me!

Yesterday I talked about what I enjoyed about other blogs and today I want to find out what you, the reader, feels could be improved on my blog.

Take this opportunity to survey your readers; maybe you haven't done this in years or perhaps ever. Find out what it is about your blog that your faithful readers love, what they wish you wouldn't do (constructive criticism is never a bad thing), what keeps readers coming back for more, what posts they'd love for you to do more of (vlogs etc). The possibilities are endless!
Lately I've been writing more "personal/nonbookish" posts such as the Pinterest Project posts, Graduate School, hockey, and even, more recently, Prim (our new rescue puppy!). How do you feel about these posts? Do you come here looking for book recommendations and those alone or are you wanting some extra, more personal, posts such as those mentioned above? From my perspective it seems like those posts bring in the most traffic (but who doesn't like looking at adorable puppies! ---see how many of you just clicked that!!!) but I want this blog to remain a "book blog" and if project posts deter those book blog readers from stopping by then I want to know. If you do like these posts, which are your favorite? Which posts have you coming back for more? What posts (in general) do you wish I would do more of?

Rather than doing a formal Google Docs deal (I'm a little Google Doc'd out), if you could just leave a quick comment in regards to the above questions I'd appreciate it.

If you do a survey this week for BBRAW make sure to link it below! Also, folks, MVR Nominations close tonight at midnight! I'll announce the MVR Winners tomorrow afternoon!

BBRAW, and more:

BBRAW 2012: Improvements Abound + book