The Best Reader + TIME

Organization 101: Review Spreadsheet

Almost a month ago, Ms. Martin (Ms. Martin Teaches Media) posted a copy of her review spreadsheet. I had been looking for a way to keep tabs on the books I received in the mail and on NetGalley and this was seemingly the best way to do so! Immediately after looking at her spreadsheet, I decided I needed to create my own! Check out my Review Spreadsheet!

Notice how it's almost identical in make up to Ms. Martin's.:) Why fix what isn't broken or reinvent the wheel? I love seeing how other bloggers stay organized and so far this method has worked for me (much better than having NO method!). The alternating colors are simply for the change of month (purple), books that have already been released (orange), and for my upcoming Titanic Challenge (green). All the spaces aren't filled in (because, really, who has that much time?) but I hope to get better at this.

That's my system — how do you stay organized with the tremendous amount of reading? Do you keep a spread sheet? A sticky note? A calendar? Or do you simply just "wing it"?

best, book, hope, release, review, and more:

Organization 101: Review Spreadsheet + TIME