The Best Reader + TGIF

TGIF 3.11.11

Today I am joining GReads for TGIF (Thank Goodness it's Friday!) I'm every excited to be participating! I've been looking for a Friday meme that will allow me to participate by answering a question and posting my week's recap without the whole "Follow me, I follow you back" bit (that's a post for next week).

Today, GReads asks:

Book Mourning: does this happen to you? When you finish an amazing book, do you find yourself at a loss to pick up another one? What was the last book that left you feeling so bewildered? & what did you do to overcome it?
This is a tough question! I totally understand Book Mourning. I can't quite remember when it happened to me last but any really good book will have me feeling sad when I close the book at the end, especially if it is a series!

Movie Review: Beastly Review: The Iron Daughter Movie Review: I Am Number Four Live Simple For Lent Share a Story: Literary 2.0 Review: The Iron Queen

book, movie, review, and more:

TGIF 3.11.11 + TGIF