The Best Reader + review

The Night Before BEA 2011

It was the night before BEA 2011 and Reagan and Sheila (Book Journey) were starving. After long hours of driving (or drowning) in thunderstorm showers, all they wanted was food. So they walked to the Mall of America but everything was closed. They returned to the hotel and wanted only some pizza. An hour and a half later, pizza they ate.

They blogged and they tweeted. They attempted to make sense of their crazy BEA schedule, but alas they decided to simply "wing it" and sleep.

Alright, I'm sorry about the third person aside. But, really, what a night this has been! I'm already a bit overwhelmed and definitely tired. My plan for tomorrow is this, so if you're doing something similar please "hit me up" on Twitter or email (delivered to my phone as long as the Hourglass of Death stays out of my way). I know I keep saying this, but I'm so excited to see everyone; I just need to remind myself to breathe!

Monday
Leave for airport at 4am
Fly out at 5:45am
Attend the S&S Fall Preview from 11-3pm
Teen Author Carnival from 4-7pm

What are your plans for tomorrow?

bea 2011, book, food, and more:

The Night Before BEA 2011 + review