The Best Reader + TIME

Wedding Bells Are About to Ring

Well ladies and gentlemen, it is three weeks until the wedding. In those three weeks I am finishing up my first year of teaching, going to BEA, moving to Bismarck, and beginning to teach summer school five days before the wedding. Needless to say, my life is going to be a bit crazy.

So, my plan of attack, is to set up in advance several posts highlighting bloggers and their significant others. I'm looking for guest posts that include photos in regards to their weddings, how they met their Prince Charming, or anything of the romantic nature. I'm hoping that posts can be emailed to me before June 1st (again, with pictures if possible) to google AT gmail DOT com so that I can have time to schedule them and everything before things start to get really crazy on my end. If you're willing to participate please fill out the form below and look for an email by the end of the week with further details.

If you previously volunteered, I apologize! Please still out the form so I can get a running tally. I really appreciate anyone willing to help out with this! I'm hoping it will make my life a heck of a lot easier for the week of

book, LIFE, and more:

Wedding Bells Are About to Ring + TIME