The Best Reader + TIME

Award 6.15.10

Recently, I received the Xxtraordinary Blogger Award from Reading with Tequila. Thank You!!

The rules for this award are simple. I must share one extraordinary thing that has happened to me, and I must pass this one to five other extraordinary bloggers!

Extraordinary thing I'm having a really hard time thinking of something so I'm just going to go with the first thing that comes to mind (I'm not sure if it's XXtradordinary though...) . I was offered my teaching job right after my interview. This is pretty rare in education, especially in a bigger school with lots of funding. I hadn't even graduated yet.

Passing this award on to

  • A Home Between the Pages
  • Age 30+... A Lifetime of Books
  • Eclectic/Eccentric
  • Estella's Revenge
  • Books and Thoughts and Adventures... Oh My!
Thanks again to Reading with Tequila for the great award!

award, book, interview, LIFE, and more:

Award 6.15.10 + TIME