The Best Reader + review

Award 6.23.10

Big thanks to Patty at Books and Thoughts and Adventures... Oh My! for this award.
This award calls for me to share 7 things about myself:

  • If you haven't been able to tell, this summer I am attending a huge amount of weddings (8)
  • I am living at home with my family for the summer before moving into my very first apartment
  • I will begin teaching 9th grade Reading in SD
  • I am currently reading the Sookie Stackhouse novels in between review/library/BEA books
  • My new goal for the year is to learn Spanish
  • I am a black belt in Taekwondo
  • I am certified to scuba dive
I'd like to pass this award onto:
  • Amanda at The Zen Leaf
  • Lisa at Lit and Life
  • Jennifer at Rundpinne

award, book, LIFE, novel, and more:

Award 6.23.10 + review