The Best Reader + Top 100 YA List

Miss Remmers' Top 100 YA List Challenge!

Last week I looked into what books I had read from Good Books and Good Wine 's list of Top 100 YA Books. Now I'm going to challenge myself to see how many I can read before the end of the year.

Here's the list:

Previously On my TBR List

100. Hate List by Jennifer Brown
91. Wings by Aprillynne Pike*
76. If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
73. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
71. Stardust by Neil Gaiman
67. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles*
56. Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine
55. The Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith
54. Fallen by Lauren Kate*
48. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
43. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
42. Ender's Game series by Orson Scott Card
40. Wake series by Lisa McMann
38. Are You There God? It's Me Margaret by Judy Blume
36. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
33. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
31. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain*
30. Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr
24. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
22. Uglies series by Scott Westerfield*
21. Beautiful Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia
17. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
13. The Giver by Lois Lowry
11. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
4. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee*

I'd like to read all of these by December 31st, 2010.
* — Currently on my bookshelf

What do you think? Can I do it?

book, and more:

Miss Remmers' Top 100 YA List Challenge! + Top 100 YA List