The Best Reader + review

In My Mailbox 7.17.10

I am "stealing" this from The Story Siren. If you want to find out more about it in my blog. Anyway, these are books I got this week at the bookstore, library, and in the mail, of course. This week I hit the book friends book lottery! Two friends (Sheila from Book Journey and Barbara from Reading Group Choices) sent me some books that I am pretty darn excited about! Big thanks to these great women!
For Review:
Won:
From the library:

Purchased:

Received by Friends:

  • "The Opposite of Me" SIGNED from Sheila at Book Journey
  • "The Things A Brother Knows" ARC (Sept 2010) SIGNED from Barbara at Reading Group Choices
  • "Marcelo in the Real World" SIGNED from Barbara at Reading Group Choices
  • "Revolution" ARC (Oct 2010) from Barbara at Reading Group Choices
  • "How to Say Goodbye in Robot" SIGNED from Barbara at Reading Group Choices
  • "Going Bovine" SIGNED from Barbara at Reading Group Choices
  • "Matched" ARC (Nov 2010) SIGNED from Barbara at Reading Group Choices
  • "Clockwork Angel"ARC (Aug 2010) from Barbara at Reading Group Choices
  • "Torment" ARC (Sept 2010) from Barbara at Reading Group Choices
  • "Linger" ARC (July 2010) from Barbara at Reading Group Choices
  • "Will Grayson, Will Grayson" SIGNED from Barbara at Reading Group Choices

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

book, in my mailbox, and more:

In My Mailbox 7.17.10 + review