The Best Reader + review

In My Mailbox 8.28.09

I am "stealing" this from The Story Siren. If you want to find out more about it click here . Anyway, these are books I got this week at the bookstore, library, and in the mail, of course.

For Review:

Thanks to the author, I received a copy of "Everything Sucks" by Hannah Friedman. Thank you!

And thanks to the publisher I received a copy of "AURORA of the Northern Lights" by Holly Hardin. Thank you!

Won:

"The Darcy's and the Bingley's" and "The Plight of the Darcy Brothers" from A Bibliophile's Bookshelf. Thank You!!

You can win a few books here too! Currently I am giving away a copy of "My Name is Will", "Boy Toy", and "Dancing with Ana".

From the library:

  • "Eighth Grade Bites: The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod"
  • "Ninth Grade Slays: The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod"
  • "Vampire Academy"
  • "Frost Bite"

I am very excited to read these books. What did you find in your mailboxes this week?

Until next week — Happy Reading!

book, happy, in my mailbox, and more:

In My Mailbox 8.28.09 + review