The Best Reader + vintage

Wedding Photo Fun

This particular post really has no meaning other than to bring some (more) fun into your lives with some fun wedding photos!

This first photo was completely random. Every now and then (when our faces were tired of smiling) the photographer was like "okay — frown picture!" I guess it was a way to relax our faces and it actually worked but it did result in some pretty crazy pictures (neither D or I are really "frown" type of people). When I saw this photo I could help but compare it to the famous "American Dream" painting.

The second picture was completely planned. The Grand Theater is the local theater in Bismarck and as D and I are HUGE movie-goers, we wanted one picture to be in front of the marquee. The Grand is a family owned theater that competes with Carmike and does a great job it! It's a very vintage theater with huge grandstand seating and big red velvet like material that acts as a curtain (like on a stage) that opens when the movie starts. It's a very atmospheric place that D and I love to visit. When we told the photographer that we wanted a picture out there she asked what kind of pose we wanted and this instantly came to mind.

That's it (for today)! Did I make you smile?

My absolute favorite photo!

book, movie, and more:

Wedding Photo Fun + vintage