The Best Reader + TIME

Before the Wedding Bells Ring 11.22.10

As I mentioned on Sunday, on Veteran's Day Button and I went all around Sioux Falls for small wedding things. We ended up making quite a haul (and having loads of fun doing it):

We found these super awesome vases for the sand ceremony. Don't worry, the sand looks pink and light blue in the photo but in actuality it is red and royal blue.

We also found this amazing cake topper! I wasn't planning on even looking for a cake topper, but once I saw it I knew it was the one!

We also went to Hobby Lobby and started looking at invitation materials. Now, don't focus on the wording or that it is hand written at this point (it's just a rough sketch). Our "theme" is a summer picnic, so we didn't want our invitations to be like anything else you may have seen; we just want simple but classy. So on the REAL invitation it will be printed and the wording moved around a bit, but this is generally what it will look like. Thoughts?

Finally, we found the last "U" vase at Hobby Lobby (ignore all the finger prints). I was getting a bit frustrated because going from "R"emmers to "U"rbanec means that for the rest of my like I'll be struggling to find "U" accessories. And with a name like "Reagan," it's not something I haven't struggled with before. So when I saw this I had to get it, I'm not even sure what I'll use it for!

So, basically that was my "loot." I had an easy time justifying the purchases because they were "things for the wedding.":) What a productive Veteran's Day I had!

before the wedding bells ring, book, and more:

Before the Wedding Bells Ring 11.22.10 + TIME