The Best Reader + weekend

Thankfully Reading

Once the school bells ring, signalling that Thanksgiving Break has finally started, I will be Thankfully Reading. While I can't devote my entire weekend to reading as my family will be here tonight and tomorrow, I do want to rejuvenate and hopefully kick over my TBR where it needs to be (doubtful).

Tonight, for instance, my family will be visiting from Northern Minnesota. As I prepare dinner and clean the house I'll be listening to "Torment" by Lauren Kate. On Thursday as we relax/cook before the feast I'll be reading "Crossed."

So between books and audios, this weekend I'd like to complete:

  1. Crossed by Ally Condie
  2. Torment by Lauren Kate (audiobook)
  3. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

book, cook, hope, silence, and more:

Thankfully Reading + weekend