The Best Reader + TIME

Joining the Party Late (fashionably): Out with a Bang Readathon!

I know, I know, I'm about a day and a half late to this party. But really, I've been keeping super busy! The TV hasn't been on ALL day (but I haven't opened a book all day either). I've spent my day looking up Reading Challenges for the new year, I wrote a huge wrap up post (for all the months I forgot about), I took down the Christmas decorations and put the boxes in the trunk (despite the massive amount of ice outside), I've finally organized my bookshelves, I wrote a review, I've read through my Reader (several times), etc. I swear, I'm really trying here people.

But with this winter storm (it rained all morning/afternoon, then the temp dropped to -10 so we have sheets of ice EVERYWHERE), D won't be making it home from work. He works as a nurse in a neighboring town (9 miles) and works 12 hour shifts four days in a row this week. So, for the first time since we've moved in together, I'm here alone. And I'm sick of cleaning.

So I'm joining this party with hopes of finishing three novels before tomorrow night:

  • Knightley Academy (I'm halfway through) (216 pages)
  • Delirium (441 pages)
  • Crescendo (427 pages)
Over 1,000 pages! But I have at least four more hours of good reading tonight (if I turn off the computer) and all day tomorrow!! I think I can definitely do this!

book, Christmas, hope, novel, readathon, review, and more:

Joining the Party Late (fashionably): Out with a Bang Readathon! + TIME