The Best Reader + TIME

In My Mailbox (54)

This week was sooooooooo good!!! Not only was I blessed with great review books but I won an incredible contest from the Bewitched Bookworms and won 5 signed books from the Dark Days of Supernatural tour! *happy dance!!* Absolutely made my week. I didn't have anything by these authors signed and I'm a huge fan of all of them so I will cherish these books forever.

Also, huge thanks to Janenifer Sommersby (who gave me the best book personalization of all time), Harlequin Teen, Simon & Schuster, St. Martin's Press, Tachyon Publishing, and Lisa at A Life Bound by Books.

Review
Sleight (SIGNED) by Janenifer Sommersby
The Urban Fantasy Anthology (ARC) by Various Authors
If I Die (ARC) by Rachel Vincent
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Sirensong by Janena Black

Gifted
Albatross by Josie Bloss (Thanks Lisa!)

Won
Die For Me (SIGNED) by Amy Plum (and bookmark)
Hereafter (SIGNED) by Tara Hudson
Cryptic Cravings (SIGNED) by Ellen Schreiber
Illusions (SIGNED) by Aprilynne Pike (and 2 tattoos)
Divergent (SIGNED) by Veronica Roth
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

and a bracelet too (not pictured because my daughter ran off with it. Thief!)

HUGE thanks to the Bewitched Bookworms for having this amazing contest and for asking my question during the signing! EEK! I've never been to an author event before but siting here watching it from home was just as terrific!: )

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

*IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and it was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

book, dark days of supernatural, IMM, LIFE, and more:

In My Mailbox (54) + TIME