The Best Reader + tour

Tour Review: The Eternal Sea by Angie Frazier

The Eternal Sea by Angie Frazier
Publisher: Scholastic Press (June 1st, 2011)
Reading Level: Young Adult
Hardcover: 368 pages
Source: Publisher
Series: Everlasting #2
Rating: 4 of 5 stars

Romance and adventure are just around the corner..
After the thrilling journey that led Camille through the dangerous discovery of love, secrets, and a magical stone that grants immortality, Camille has everything she wants. She's escaped the men who wanted her dead, and now she is ready to build a new life with Oscar, her one true love. But things are not to be so simple. Oscar is acting strangely, and before they can even board a ship from Australia back home, to San Francisco, Camille learns that the journey is not over. If she does not follow the magic of the curse of Umandu, her life and Ocar's could be in grave danger.
Review: I was actually surprised by how much I honestly enjoyed book one, Everlasting. I must say that this series continues to stun me as it continues. The Eternal Sea picks up there Everlasting left off. We see Camille go off on another journey that is packed with action, suspense, and even more romance.

A newer aspect of this story was the addition of a nice love triangle. Gotta love those! I really enjoyed getting the chance to learn about Randall. Although we know about him all along, this book really gives us a chance to understand him. He was not at all who I expected him to be. I will even admit that I went back and forth on who I liked best, him or Oscar. Shocking, but true! He was very well developed in the story and gave the book exactly what it needed. I enjoyed his interactions with Camille. It was obvious that he cared for her deeply.

The Eternal Sea takes us deeper into the legend that started Camille's journey. We also get a more in-depth look into her personality. I could relate to her and understand the difficulty of her decisions in this story. Her fighting spirit came forward and kicked butt! I loved it. I always enjoy a strong character and Camille is that and more. Sometimes I wasn't sure how she would continue but she always did.

This series has a fantastic list of characters; some new, some old, and some we don't see as often as we did in Everlasting. But they all bring so much to the plot. I did find that this book took me a little longer to get back into the story, but by the middle of the book I was completely hooked and couldn't put it down! I just had to know what was happening next and how the romance would heat up.and with who.

I am so excited for the next book! Angie has created a magical series with a complex plot, engaging characters, and a powerful heroine that will keep you at the edge of your seat!

Find Angie Frazier Website | Blog | Twitter | Goodreads

Purchase Everlasting Amazon | Barnes & Noble | The Book Depository

4 stars, angie frazier, book, LIFE, review, the eternal sea, TIME, and more:

Tour Review: The Eternal Sea by Angie Frazier + tour