The Best Reader + ya news

Winners and News

Today I have the winners for Stand Up Against Abuse. Thank you all so much for joining me in this feature and for helping spread the word about the topic. I plan to do this again next year! I also have the winner of BlogFest 2011! Sorry for the delay in picking winners. The reason for that is listed below.: )

    • 1st place
      • SIGNED copy of Bitter End
      • Stay
      • But I Love Him
      • The Six Rules of Maybe
and the winner is… Kat from A Journey in Reading

    • 2nd place
      • Bitter End
      • Stay
      • But I Love Him
      • The Six Rules of Maybe
and the winner is… Patricia from Patricia's Particularity

    • 3rd place
      • Bitter End
      • But I Love Him
and the winner is… nymfaux

And the BlogFest winner is…

Abigail R (abbyra@… )
She picked a copy of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
News

Big news! I'm MOVING!! We bought a house and will be moving next weekend, EEK! Pretty much the only things I have packed so far are my books. Once we are settled in, I do plan to do a big giveaway to get rid of some of my extra books. I will still be posting reviews/interviews/and other giveaways while I'm moving because those will, hopefully, be set up by next week.

Guess what?!? I will be kicking off the DAMNED book tour on August 1st! You can see the full list of bloggers and other tour details on Nancy Holder's blog.

You can win a copy of DAMNED on goodreads.

And there's more!

From Nancy's blog: We will also be hosting contests online to give away special signed copies of the limited edition “rock concert style” poster for the Damned Book Tour to several lucky winners during the months of August and September. Stay tuned for details on how to win your signed copy of the poster! One hint on how to win is to visit the blogger tour stops on the dates listed.

You never know when a book or poster will be up for grabs.

To really kick off Damned‘s release, we’re also giving away free copies of “Passing,” the short story that inspired the Crusade series, to anyone who pre-orders a copy of Damned.

All you have to do to receive your electronic copy of “Passing” is to 1) pre-order Damned from any physical or online store; 2) send an email to mailfornancyholder@gmail.com; 3) include the word “Passing” in the Subject Line; and 4) tell us in the message of the email where you pre-ordered your copy of Damned.

Emails must be received by August 29th to be valid.

There is a fine line between love and sacrifice… Read the first chapter of Damned here

And, as many of you know, it is almost time for the release of CHAIN REACTION by Simone Elkeles. I am a huge fan of this series and the book trailer was just released! I also love these book trailers! I think it's so cool that they are set up like a movie and they bring in all of the characters. CUTE!

Be on the lookout for more about this new release coming up on the blog. I may have a very cool video to share with you all soon!

Chain Reaction will be released August 16th.

book, chain reaction, damned, news, TIME, Winner, and more:

Winners and News + ya news