The Best Reader + LIFE

In My Mailbox (16 & 17)

Hello everyone! Sorry this is late. I didn't get back from vacation till late Friday and it took me a few days to get back on track. BUT I was super excited when I did get home because I came home to lots of packages! Some of those, however, will remain a mystery because they are prizes for the Haunted Halloween event which starts Friday!

Thanks to HarperCollins, EgmontUSA, Feiwel & Friends, Ednah Walters, Kurt Frenier, Aliseonlife, Book Faery, Fantastic Book Review, Christine Johnson, Albert Borris.

Review
The Lost Saint (ARC) by Bree Despain
Virgin Territory (ARC) by James Lecesne
Rich and Mad (ARC) by William Nicholson
Raised by Wolves (ARC- Not Pictured cause I'm reading it!) by Janenifer Lynn Barnes
Desires of the Dead (ARC) by Kimberly Derting
I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
The Study Train by Kurt Frenier (came with wax sealed letter)
Awakened (signed) by Ednah Walters
Crash Into Me (signed) by Albert Borris (2 copies & cards for tour giveaway)

Won
White Cat by Holly Black- won from Aliseonlife
Siren (signed) by Tricia Rayburn- won from Book Faery
Bring on the Night by Jeri Smith-Ready- won from Fantastic Book Review
Claire de Lune bookmark and signed bookplate- won from Christine Johnson

Purchased
Girl v. Boy by Yvonne Collins & Sandy Rideout
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
I Love Lucy bookmark from the beach!

*IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristie at The Story Siren and it was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

book, IMM, and more:

In My Mailbox (16 & 17) + LIFE