The Best Reader + TIME

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Twitter Role Play Group Interview — Part 2

The post you are about to read is 100 % **Role Play

All the characters represented here (please see the list of all Role Players provided below ) with the exception of Lisa and myself are **Role Players from a group on twitter. They have agreed to role play with us to help celebrate not only our Halloween Event, but also to help share our love for the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by author J.R. Ward, as these Role Players are also huge fans of J.R. Ward's works.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT NO ONE with this site/blog, Lisa’s site/blog nor the role-playing group — which you can find with the list of twitter accounts provided — is in any way, shape or form connected to or affiliated with J.R. Ward. No one present or represented here is J.R. Ward, nor is the role playing intended for any purpose other than the personal enjoyment of the Role Players involved.

Warning: This story contains mature and adult themes. L/J: *trying to get the topic back on track* Okay then, since were talking about Vampire movies and all, what do you think about the TV shows out there that have Vampires of the non-sparkly variety in them? Such as say… The Vampire Diaries or True Blood?

@Vishous_BDB: Only if we want a laugh, true?
@BellaR_BDB: I’ve heard of the shows from some of the followers, but I haven’t watched them. Do you watch them? *glancing at L and J*
@Tohrment_BDB: *shakes head* I don't watch shows about teenagers, first. And the True Blood stuff? Some of the humans on twitter complained about it being all wrong, so I've kept my distance.

L/J: So, being that we found you on twitter, which is great and amazing to get a chance to check in with each of you nightly… it looks like you all have fun with it? Was it you @Vishous_BDB who got them all hooked? And if not, how did you all get started with it?

@Vishous_BDB: Yeah I thought it would be a good way to get our stories out there. It worked, we have had several people tell us they read the books because of us.

L/J: @Vishous_BDB Your right, it is a great way to further spread the word about each of your stories.

@Vishous_BDB: *nods knowing I am always right*
@Rhage_BDB: I hate to admit he is right *nods at @Vishous_BDB* But he was.
@Tohrment_BDB: That's V's big brain working over time again. It's been a good ride, so far.
@Phury_BDB: V got us started. At first it did seem awkward for some of us, myself included. But it has been interesting.
@Wrath_BDB: I’ll admit to not being completely sold on the idea of twitter at first. I couldn’t figure out who had time for this shit. But as the leader of the vampire race, I’m finding it to be an excellent communication tool as well as the best form of agitation for the @Scribe_Virgin I’ve seen in a couple hundred years. *smirks*
@MaryL_BDB: The whole Twitter thing fascinates me. People are so friendly and they genuinely seem to care about us as people, not just us as figments of their imaginations. Maybe you could give us some insight into that. Why do people we don’t know follow our lives so closely? Not that I don’t love it!
@BethR_BDB: Everyone is really friendly and supportive of us.
@MarissaH_BDB: I have to agree with @BethR_BDB and MaryL_BDB. Everyone has been so kind on Twitter. When things between @Butch_BDB and myself were uncertain so many people has such kind and supportive words.

L/J: @MaryL_BDB & everyone… to answer your question, I think we follow each of you because after reading your stories we feel like we know you, even just the slightest bit. That this is our way to stay connected to you and see where each of you are in your lives while waiting the long way for the next book/chapter to begin within your world. And trust me, it’s a long wait…

L: Actually *blushing* – Jessica dared me to send a message to @Rehvenge_BDB and that’s how this whole interview came about. He suggested I speak to @Wrath_BDB. *Looks to @Rehvenge_BDB*, by the way, thanks again.

@Rehvenge_BDB: *standing, using the cane to lead my way to you* It was my sublime pleasure. *taking up your hand, stroking a thumb over the inside of your wrist… and FEEDING on your anxiety before heading back to the game*

L: *Stares at @Rehvenge_BDB and his purple eyes. Wonder if that really just happened. Hearing @Wrath_BDB’s tone – shaking head to clear the haze bringing me back to the room*

@Wrath_BDB: Rehv. Cut the shit, man. She’s my guest and I won’t have you using her.

L: Well, *still nervous* you somewhat intimidate us, though we thoroughly enjoy following along, so we both lurk. Maybe after this we won’t lurk as much?

@Butch_BDB: What the hell is there to be intimidated of? *grins*
@Vishous_BDB: True that.

J: @Butch_BDB — maybe it’s just that each of you, well the males at least, radiate so much testosterone… or it could just be the fangs.

@Butch_BDB: *smirks*
@MarissaH_BDB: It’s always nice to talk with everyone one Twitter. But I was nervous about talking with people in the beginning- it was something outside of anything the gylmera would ever have approved.
@BethR_BDB: There’s no need to be intimidated. I enjoy talking with everyone.

L/J: @MarissaH_BDB & BethR_BDB – Thank you so much for making us feel so welcome and inviting us in. Thanks to each of you really.

@MarissaH_BDB: *smiles warmly*
@Rhage_BDB: Yeah, you should talk to us. A lot.

J: @Rhage_BDB — now that we have had a chance to get to know you all, I definitely think we will be chatting with you a lot more.

@Tohrment_BDB: Hey, reach out, we don't bite *laughs*

L: @Tohrment_BDB *laughing with you* did you really just say that?

@Tohrment_BDB: *thinks to the immediate past* Yeah, I did. *winks*
@Qhuinn_BDB: *grins* No lurking allowed, ladies. Maybe a Corona or two will loosen you up a bit?

L: @Qhuinn_BDB *slight smile* well, while Corona is one of my favorite beers, I’d much rather have some Tequila. *blushing*

@Qhuinn_BDB: *Grins at Lisa, holding up a lime and the salt shaker* I've got the Heradurra right here, babe. Body shots on me?

L: *stares at @Qhuinn_BDB Speechless*

J: @Qhuinn_BDB actually, right about now I could use one… Could you pass one over?

@Blaylock_BDB: Truly, be at ease. We really enjoy interacting with our followers. Oh, and ignore @Qhuinn_BDB. I try to. *smiles, blushing slightly*

J: *giggles after drinking* Aww @Blaylock_BDB you’re just too sweet! *walks across the room and touches his cheek. Thinking this Corona is starting to relax me*

@Blaylock_BDB: *blushing brighter at your touch* Thanks.

J: Um, how about a question for each of you? Do you enjoy reading and if so, what’s your favorite type of story?

@Butch_BDB: Mysteries for me. The cop in me never really went away totally.
@Vishous_BDB: I love to read. Everything. I have thousands of books. I enjoy anything that makes me think.
@Tohrment_BDB: I like to read vampire stories for a good laugh and conspiracy theory fiction. The DaVinci Code wasn't bad. I can also read about cars for days. The Complete Book of Corvette and Porsche: Excellence Was to be Expected are two of my faves. Lots of beauty in those pages. *Thinks about the Stingray* I think that covers it.
@Rehvenge_BDB: Mob stories. Big fan. *enigmatic grin*
@Zsadist_BDB: *lips curl in a smile* Anything Nalla wants me to read to her.

L: @Zsadist_BDB Oh, I almost forgot – here *passes to @Zsadist_BDB* I brought this book for Nalla. I found it just the other day and thought she might like it. It’s called Cloudette. *smiles*

@Zsadist_BDB: *smiling — nods* Nalla will love it. Thank you *glances over at Nalla and Bella, smile widens*
@Phury_BDB: I enjoy reading a wide variety of things.
@Wrath_BDB: *shakes head* Unless I can get something in Braille otherwise @BethR_BDB reads to me. I love hearing her voice, so it’s all good.
@BethR_BDB: I enjoy anything I can read to Wrath. But I’m not going to lie; I like a good Nicholas Sparks book just as much as the next female.
@BellaR_BDB: I like romance novels. *smiles* I like happy ever afters.
@EhlenaA_BDB: I read everything I can get my hands on. *looks to @Rehvenge_BDB* I’m currently reading “Mind Manipulation: Ancient and Modern Ninja Techniques”… you know… gotta stay sharp.

J: @EhlenaA_BDB — Same here. I try to read a variety of different books. Never know what ones may turn into favorites. *thinking of picking up that book… never know when it may come in handy*

@MaryL_BDB: I’m very much a reader. Currently I’m reading Our Synaptic Selves, though usually I read the latest in childhood disorders. The field changes so fast, it’s hard to keep up.
@MarissaH_BDB: Well, I’ve been enjoying reading books that @MaryL_BDB found for me as wonderful reference points for SafePlace. I continue to feel like there is so much that I don’t know.
@Qhuinn_BDB: *runs a hand through my dark, spiky hair* Hmm… Do video game guides count
@Blaylock_BDB: *laughs* Um… no, @Qhuinn_BDB, video game guides don’t count. We’ve been pretty busy lately, but I really like Joe Hill.
@Lassiter_BDB: I prefer TV.

L: @Lassiter_BDB how did I know you were going to say that? *laughing*
J: @Lassiter_BDB oh, do you mean more of those Lifetime Movies that were mentioned before.

@Lassiter_BDB: Exactly. Classy TV.
@CormiaC_BDB: I have been devouring every book about architecture that @Phury_BDB has been able to find for me. And human history books. I’m intimately familiar with our race’s history but now I’m curious about other histories.

L/J: This one is for the Shellans – how do you each put up with all the fighting? *glances over to see @Tohrment_BDB and looks away sad to have asked such a question*

@Tohrment_BDB: *Knowing I'm going to have to ride this out, it's what Wellsie wanted for me. Resolved to stick around no matter how thick it gets, trying to focus on sinking my next shot instead.*
@MarissaH_BDB: I’d be lying if I said I didn’t worry every time @Butch_BDB goes out hunting--what he does is different than what the other Brothers do, and it will always frighten me. But I trust him, and I trust that he will do everything in his power to come home to me each night. *sees @Butch_BDB watching me, smiles at him in return*
@Butch_BDB: *winks at @MarissaH_BDB*
@CormiaC_BDB: I knew @Phury_BDB first as the Primale and a warrior, so I always knew this was part of who he is. It doesn’t mean I don’t worry, because I do. But I know that he and his Brothers are fighting for our entire race, and that’s a calling greater than my worry. And besides, he’s already proven he’s stronger than even he knew… *smiles proudly at @Phury_BDB*
@DocJaneW_BDB: *Looking up from the plans for the new clinic and shaking my head* You just can't think about it. *glancing over at V who's leaning on his cue, smiling at him* And I'll be damned if I ever lose any of them should they need my expertise.
@BellaR_BDB: *looks at Nalla* I worry. I try not to, but I do. *looks over at @Zsadist_BDB* But even while I’m worrying, I know that @Zsadist_BDB will always do everything in his power to come home to us. And I choose to believe that he will.
@MaryL_BDB: *sighs* I know it’s important to him, to his Brothers, so I just kiss him before he goes and then hold my breath until he comes home. I think I’m comforted by my pet, the one he calls “the beast”. Well, his beast and I have an arrangement. He keeps my Rhage safe and I scratch him behind the ears when he gets home. *giggles and winks @Rhage_BDB*
@BethR_BDB: I know how frustrating it is that @Wrath_BDB can’t be out fighting alongside his brothers, but he has a responsibility to the race as their King which he takes very seriously. I worry about the other warriors who are out in the streets every night, hunting down lessers and keeping us safe. @Wrath_BDB worries about even more than I do, and I don’t like to think of how hard he would take it if something happened to one of them.
@EhlenaA_BDB: I don’t worry overly much about @Rehvenge_BDB fighting. His battles are waged on a different field. *taps head*

L: The strength each of you has is amazing. I can hear it in your voices; see it in your body language. The conviction in our words comes shining through when speaking of such a hard subject. Thank you for your honest answers.

@DocJaneW_BDB: *nods* You're welcome. You have to be strong to handle one of these males, trust me. All the women here are tough as nails, couldn't be happier to find myself in their ranks.
@BellaR_BDB: *smiling* You’re welcome.

L/J: *gets up to walk around – seeing how natural they all are with each other, makes my/our nerves settle some* (hearing laughing over a game of pool between @Vishous_BDB & @Tohrment_BDB we walk over to check it out.*

@Vishous_BDB: *taking a shot*

L: Who’s winning?

@Vishous_BDB: *nods at @Tohrment_BDB* Want to play winner?
@Tohrment_BDB: *Eying the 3 ball, knowing I can bank it in if V misses his next shot*

J: Ohhh, no, we’re still playing Monopoly with @Wrath_BDB, @Rehvenge_BDB, @Zsadist_BDB, @Phury_BDB. We just came over to see what you guys were laughing about?

@Vishous_BDB: Well you did bring up the sparkly vamps so we had to give @Rhage_BDB some flack, true?
@Rhage_BDB: *flips V off*
@Tohrment_BDB: *shaking my head at all the sparkle talk*
@Lassiter_BDB: *still glowing* What is wrong with sparkle?
@Rehvenge_BDB: *finally absconding with Park Place AND Boardwalk, nailing the Brothers with sly amethyst eyes* Just hand over your banks now, ladies. *steepled fingers*

L: Who’s winning at the monopoly game? Oh… not sure, but I believe @Wrath_BDB might be. *feeling less and less nervous, but knowing it can return at anytime with so many males of this size packed into this room.*

@Rehvenge_BDB: *pulling all Z’s internal outrage for a snack and replacing it with the overwhelming desire to bake Halloween cupcakes*
@Zsadist_BDB: *feeling like I want to bake some cupcakes – shakes head and glares at @Rhevenge_BDB * You Fu… *growls*
@Wrath_BDB: *grins* Of course I’m winning. And Rehv? Park Place and Boardwalk mean nada. *laughs*
@Rehvenge_BDB: *shouts above the music that it’s Jessica’s turn*

L/J: *looking up at @Vishous_BDB, @Rhage_BDB, @Tohr_BDB & @Butch_BDB over the pool table* we’ll come back again in a few… *walking back over to the couch – noticing @John_MatthewBDB and @Xhex_BDB have joined the group* `1

Be sure to come back tomorrow night for the 3rd and final part of our interview! You won't want to miss out it AND we'll have another surprise tomorrow night as well!

If you would like to follow along with the all the Black Dagger Brotherhood Twitter Role Players is part of this group, please USE GOOGLE to easily follow each character. And trust me, you don't know what your missing! So hurry and follow today!

@FritzDoggen_BDB Online: (updates, notes and information on the Twitter Role Playing Group)

Website | Twitter

Order All 8 books in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series and Preorder book 9 Online here:

Amazon | Borders | Barnes and Noble | The Book Depository

Thank you so much to all the characters from the Black Dagger Brotherhood Twitter Role Play group for all the time and effort they have been putting in to help us celebrate not only Halloween and our event, but also our love for all that is the Brotherhood and J.R. Ward.

Reference:

**Role Play

–verb (used with object)
1. to assume the attitudes, actions, and discourse of (another), esp. in a make-believe situation in an effort to understand a differing point of view or social interaction: Management trainees were given a chance to role-play labor negotiators.
2. to experiment with or experience (a situation or viewpoint) by playing a role: trainees role-playing management positions.
–verb (used without object)
3. to engage in role-playing.

Interview by Lisa (L) & Jessica (J)

All who are attending?

Playing Pool are Vishous_BDB & @Tohrment_BDB with @Butch_BDB and @Rhage_BDB playing next.
Playing Monopoly are @Rehvenge_BDB, @Zsadist_BDB, @Wrath_BDB, @Phury_BDB, and Jessica and I.
@BellaR_BDB and @BethR_BDB are playing with Nalla.
@DocJaneW_BDB, @MaryL_BDB, @CormiaC_BDB, @EhlenaA_BDB, and @MarissaH_BDB are looking over more plans for the medical facility while waiting for a shellan monopoly. It is much calmer. No daggers.
@John_MatthewBDB and @Xhex_BDB come in later, still in honeymoon phase they are… looking happy.
@Qhuinn_BDB and @Blaylock_BDB are playing Xbox.
@Lassiter_BDB flutters from group to group inputting his two cents.
@FritzDoggen_BDB serving crepes and drinks.

Check out Lisa's Haunted Halloween post! NOTE: This post will be the same on both of our blogs.

REMINDER: *If you are interested in the COMMENT CONTEST, remember to include your email address with your comment for an extra entry! Please ready full entry rules HERE.

black dagger brotherhood, book, haunted halloween, LIFE, and more:

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Twitter Role Play Group Interview — Part 2 + TIME