The Best Reader + TIME

Mr. Beautiful Halloween Hop & Birthday Bash

Kristie Cook, author of the amazing book Promise, is having a huge contest! I normally don't enter anything that requires creativity because, well, I have none. But, I couldn't resist this one! Here are the details from Kristie herself.

This is Tristan (from Promise) and he is HOTT!
His birthday is on Halloween, although he prefers not to acknowledge it. But I've decided we're going to anyway with the Mr. Beautiful Halloween Hop Contest!

And you get to borrow Tristan for this contest! Consider him your treat for Halloween. Yum!!

What do you do with him? Whatever you want! Take the picture above (or email me at kristie(at)kristiecook(dot)com for a higher resolution pic) and get creative with it. You can blow the picture up, cut it out and paste it to foam-board, then take Tristan on some outings in your corner of the world — just be sure to take pictures. Or create a video with him. Or, if you're an artist, give him a face (hint: sandy-brown hair, hazel eyes with green around the outside and gold flecks around the pupil, square jaw, full kissable lips). The sky's the limit and the more creative, the more likely you'll win.

Whatever it is, you MUST include the above picture in some form (so the judges can recognize Tristan!) and post your photo(s), image(s) or video on your blog, anytime during the weekend of October 29-31. Give Tristan an actual post so we can find it the following week for judging. My publishing team and I will decide on the most creative entry and I'll announce the winner on Friday, November 5. Sign up here and don't forget to post your entry at the end of the month!

What can you win? How about a $25 gift card to Barnes & Noble? Or an iPod Shuffle? Or maybe a Kindle 3 or B&N Nook? Really?!? Seriously!! The grand prize depends on how many people we can get to participate — the more who actually post a Halloween Hop entry, the better the prize.
I will be posting my entry later, EEK! It's still a work in progress. For more information or to see the details on Kristie's site, USE GOOGLE.

USE GOOGLE to see my review of PROMISE. By far, one of my favorite books of this year!

book, Kristie Cook, Promise, and more:

Mr. Beautiful Halloween Hop & Birthday Bash + TIME