The Best Reader + IMM

In My Mailbox (26) and my Christmas Tree!

Thanks to Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Simon & Schuster, Random House, and Jeri Smith-Ready.

I have finals coming up next week (a 25 page paper on Educational Psychology, EEK) so I won't have an IMM next week, boo: ( But I do have things planned and ready to go so no worries! Lots of exciting tours, reviews, interviews, and parties coming soon!

Review Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky Vixen by Jillian Larkin
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton

Purchased
The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Take Me There by Carolee Dean
Kiss It by Erin Downing

Picture Book Feature
Sweet Moon Baby by Karen Henry Clark
Mommy Hugs by Karen Katz
Surprise
Shade bookplate and bookmark (signed) from Jeri Smith-Ready.

And here is my Christmas tree! I bought new stuff for it last year after Christmas so I was super excited to get it put up: ) Now, I just need gifts under it!

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

*IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristie at The Story Siren and it was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

book, Christmas, and more:

In My Mailbox (26) and my Christmas Tree! + IMM