The Best Reader + LIFE

The post where I am FLIPPIN' excited and make a speech!

*Clears throat* Wow… I never thought I would be up here on this stage accepting these awards… oh, wait… wrong speech: ) I found out last night I won some awards from the" I Love Your Blog" awards. These mean so much to me because the readers and bloggers voted! I always do what I can to have material on my blog that people enjoy and this is the best reward I could get! Thanks to everyone who voted and all of the readers for your continued support and comments: )

Here are the awards I won…

Of course, I couldn't have had the great event that Haunted Halloween turned out to be without my blogging twin Lisa at A Life Bound By Books.: )
Thanks to Alisha for working hard to organize the awards and congratulations to all the other bloggers who were nominated and the ones who won! You all ROCK!
And- There are more giveaways coming up this month as another"Thank You" to my readers. I'll have more information on that coming up soon.
Thanks again everyone!

OH, and for people who have been to BEA before… tell me about it! If you posted about your experience earlier this year you can leave a link. I'm hoping I get to go (not at all sure yet) but I need all the tips and advice I can get about travel/scheduling/what to take, everything!!

Add me on twitter too @TheBestReader and we can chat about it: ) *crossing fingers* I see you all there!

Awards, book, and more:

The post where I am FLIPPIN' excited and make a speech! + LIFE