The Best Reader + review

Award 1.28.09

I received The Honest Scrap Award from Kath. The rules for this award are:

1. The Honest Scrap Blogger Award must be shared.
2. The recipient has to tell 10 (true) things about themselves that no one else knows.
3. The recipient has to pass on the award to 7 more bloggers.
4. Those 7 bloggers should link back to the blog that awarded them.

My ten things are:
1. I am deathly afraid of cats. I will run the other way if I have too. No joke.
2. My favorite books are "Pride and Prejudice," "Moby Dick," and "Frankenstein"
3. Despite it being labeled as one of my favorites, I've never actually read ALL of "Moby Dick." I've only read parts during my survey courses during my undergrad career. I love the depth of the novel and will randomly open and read it but I always get so lost in the philosophy and depth of the novel that I end up shutting the book to 'ponder'.
4. Also embarrassing, I've never actually read all of "Frankenstein" either. I love it (again) because of the depth
5. I will (someday) read and teach these books
6. Right now I am in Vegas for my cousins wedding. No, it is not an "Elvis" wedding; she lives in Vegas. This has been in the works for a while.
7. In the past couple months I've become completely addicted to Twitter
8. I am going to BEA10 with Sheila!
9. I played hockey for 13 years
10. My first job application is due tomorrow!

I am passing this award onto the following blogs:

1. Lisa (Lit and Life)

2. Sharon (Sharon's Garden of Book Reviews)

3. Sheila (One Person's Journey...)

4. Esme (Chocolate and Croissants)

5. Joanne (Slice of Life)

award, book, LIFE, novel, and more:

Award 1.28.09 + review