The Best Reader + TIME

Bloggiesta 2: Day 2

Well, I didn't get near what I wanted to get done on Friday. I blame Twitter. I loved talking to everyone and finding out what everyone else was doing. But this still didn't work because I completely neglected Google Reader! Ah!

Today will be my last FULL day of Bloggiesta as my special someone returns from Colorado tonight and tomorrow I have RA Training for most of the day. I hope to get a lot accomplished and I hope that this will keep me occupied while waiting for him to show up (I'm very exciting. It's been a long month).

I also spent a good time this evening trying to figure out if I can afford to go to BEA in May. I've found an awesome roomie (Thanks Sheila!) and can now afford it. So I spent pretty much all of HP and the Half Blood Prince looking up hotels, flights, and fun stuff like that! I'm so excited!

But now for what I want to do on Saturday:

  • Finish answering/checking emails
  • Read and comment on posts in Reader
  • Add Bloggiesta participants to Blog Roll!:)
  • Create a Cheat Sheet
  • Get rid of "dead" links
  • Continue to update "Bloggiesta Twitter List " with new participants
  • Review Starred Items in OLD reader
  • Organize Reader
  • Create my Goals Post for tomorrow!
  • Write and Schedule my Sunday Salon
  • Write my Disclosure Statement
  • Set up Author Interview
  • "The Color Question"
  • Post Guest Reviews
  • Clean Up Sidebars
  • Update "Series" (Suggestions on good series?)
  • Review "New Moon"
  • Review "The Christmas Carol"
  • Manage Bookmarks (Hot mess! Woa!)
  • Go through posts and get rid of anything not worth keeping

bloggiesta, book, hope, interview, review, and more:

Bloggiesta 2: Day 2 + TIME