The Best Reader + TIME

Caught in the Net 3.16.12

This is where I showcase what I've currently downloaded via NetGalley! Links are to Goodreads. The links that have a strike through them are NetGalley reads I've read since my last Caught in the Net post! The ^^ indicates NEW books to this list from last time.

From NetGalley
2.28 Hearts that Survive by Yvonne Lehman 3.27 The Invitation by Diane Hoh 3.27 Goddess Interrupted 4.1 Dying to Know You by Aidan Chambers 4.3 Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers ^^ 4.10 Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross^^ 5.10 The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland ^^ 6.12 Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown 6.19 This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers 6.26 Dust Girl by Sarah Zettel 8.28 The Stone Girl by Alyssa Sheinmel^^ 9.11 Unspoken by Sarah Brennan ^^ 10.9 Romeo Redeemed by Stacey Jay^^ 11.13 Speed of Light by Amber Kizer^^

book, caught in the net, LIFE, and more:

Caught in the Net 3.16.12 + TIME