The Best Reader + weekend

Before the Bell Rings 7.13.10

This past weekend I returned to Bismarck, ND to watch Dan swim competitively at a meet (my first swim meet EVER!). I also made a trip down to Aberdeen for my best friend Mary's final bridal shower before the wedding.

On Thursday, Dan took me to the zoo in Bismarck and then we went to a movie (The Last Airbender). On Friday, after helping Dan's brother and sister-in-law move across town, I took off for Aberdeen (3 hour drive) for Mary's shower. I returned early Saturday to continue to help with the moving. On Sunday after Dan's swim meet, we went to Despicable Me (SO cute — FYI) and mini-golfing.

Next week I leave with my mom for a family reunion and then a huge celebration in Western SD so I may be absent for a while, but I'll have pictures and great stories to tell (I may even get some reading done!).

Dan at the zoo feeding the prairie dogs

Bridal Shower! Megan, Me, Mary (Bride), and Marissa

Dan and I at the Swim Meet

Dan kicking butt!

Dan and I on the ferris wheel before Despicable Me

before the bell rings, best, book, movie, and more:

Before the Bell Rings 7.13.10 + weekend