The Best Reader + review

Welcome Max the Mac to Miss Remmers' Review!

Alright, so obviously I'm not the most creative crayon in the box... (?), but I am so excited to introduce you all to my new Mac! If you've been a reader long, you know that last November right before Finals Week my PC completely crashed. So I opened up my MacBook that I won freshman year of college but didn't know how to use. I spent the Spring Semester learning how to be a Mac person. Then, about a month ago, my poor MacBook "lost it's hard drive." Talk about frustrating.

I knew I needed to purchase a new computer. But I had this dilemma:

  • Do I purchased a PC for half the price of a Mac and have it be susceptible to viruses... or
  • Do I spend double the money on a super smart computer (Mac) but have it "loose it's hard drive."
I really struggled with this. I was so frustrated, I mean at least the PC came to it's demise because of outside influences. I just can't fathom how I can go to Barnes and Noble, come back, and all of a sudden my computer can't find it's hard drive.

But stubbornness aside, I am now a Mac person and I can't see myself going back to PC (although, after the whole debacle with switching my iTunes over... but that's another story).

So, I am now so happy to introduce Max, my Mac!

book, happy, and more:

Welcome Max the Mac to Miss Remmers' Review! + review