The Best Reader + TIME

Donate a Review for Christmas: Part Deux

Last Holiday Season I asked for reviews for Christmas and I had a fantastic turn out. This year I'll be doing the same thing (with an updated button, although I might change it). I haven't done it in months, but I really need to get back in the habit of posting guest reviews on a weekly basis. If you're new to Miss Remmers' Review and don't know what a "Guest Review" is, please see this post.

My mission since transitioning from student to student teacher to (finally) classroom dictator... um, I mean loved teacher... has not changed. I love receiving books for review and connecting with bloggers, readers, teachers, publicists, etc, but the purpose of this blog is to supply my students with an abundance of reviews to spark their interests in reading. I can't do this alone.

I know this is a busy season for everyone and there are so many fantastic projects, challenges, etc going on. It doesn't take a lot to become a Guest Reviewer.

Let's break it down (now):

1. Think of your favorite YA book that you think struggling readers would devour.
2. Look at my left side bar. Is it listed?
If yes, please email me and I'll add your review link to the bottom of the post.
If no, fill out the form with a link to your review.

It is basically that easy. Of course, in order to be entered in the contest it does have to be a NEW review to this blog. But basically, if you're a book blogger, it's as simple as copying and pasting the review link from your blog into the form.

Did I say contest? OH I DID!

Submit more than five reviews and be entered to win the GRANDPRIZE: an ARC of Lauren Oliver's "Delirium"

Submit less than five reviews and be entered to win any of the following prizes:

  • an ARC of "In the Arms of Mr. Darcy" by Sharon Lathan
  • an ARC of "I'd Know You Anywhere" by Laura Lippman
  • an ARC of "Take a Chance on Me" by Jill Mansell
  • an ARC of "HERO: For One Kid, the Time is Now" by Mike Lupica
  • an ARC of "Dreaming in Chinese" by Deborah Fallows
  • an ARC of "Emma and Vampires" by Wayne Josephson
  • "Sea Change"
This contest will go until January 3rd. If you'd like your name added to this post — please send in a review!

Please don't be a Scrooge, share your reviews!

book, Christmas, donate a review for christmas, fantastic, review, and more:

Donate a Review for Christmas: Part Deux + TIME