The Best Reader + TIME

Review Poll for the New Year

As 2011 comes to a close, I am reviewing my blogging and reviewing practices. When writing reviews often times what takes me the longest is the "book work." The author links and the buy the book links take time to scavenge up and I'm just wondering if anyone actually looks at them. While I understand the importance obviously of linking from reviews, I'm just curious if it's effective in the format I have. If you could take a minute to just check yes or no (if you're singing the country song, you are not alone), I would really appreciate it. If you're looking for an example, here is my most recent review of "Replication: The Jason Experiment" by Jill Williamson. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out with this! Have a great midweek!

book, review, and more:

Review Poll for the New Year + TIME