The Best Reader + tour

Tour: Tens List: A Season of Eden by Janenifer Laurens

Today I am a tour stop for the book A Season of Eden by Janenifer Laurens.

Eden is stopping by today to tell us about a few things she'd love to do someday.

Eden, can you tell us a few things you would love to try at least once in your life?

I'll try anything once. I mean, you have to, to really experience life I think.

Some absolutes: -Driving a racecar. -Scuba diving. -Skiing. -I'd love to learn how to fly an airplane. -Going to every country at least once would also be invaluable. -An African safari.

All I know is life should be limitless. At least that's how I plan to live mine.

A Season of Eden by Janenifer Laurens
Publisher: Grove Creek Publishing (February 5th, 2011)
Reading Level: Young Adult
Paperback: 248 pages
He's my teacher. I shouldn't be alone with him. But I can't help that he's irresistible.
I let the door silently close at my back. He stared at me, and a taut quiet stretched between us."I like hearing you play," I said, moving toward him. He turned, in sync with my slow approach. He looked up at me but didn't say anything. I rested my clammy hand on the cold, slick body of the baby grand."May I?" The muscles in his throat shifted, then he swallowed."Eden." My knees weakened, like a soft tickling kiss had just been blown against the backs of them."Is it okay?" I asked. His gaze held mine like two hands joined. He understood what I was really asking."Let me stay," I said."Please.""You're going to get me in trouble," he said.


Find Janenifer Laurens
Website | Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads

Purchase A Season of Eden
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | The Book Depository

This tour is hosted by The {Teen} Book Scene. Click the banner to check out the other posts on the tour.

a season of eden, book, character interview, jennifer laurens, LIFE, and more:

Tour: Tens List: A Season of Eden by Janenifer Laurens + tour