The Best Reader + tour

10 Facts about Ivy Devlin

I'm thrilled to have Ivy Devlin on my blog today. Ivy is the author of Low Red Moon which was released September 14h (Yesterday!). I've heard it is a beautiful book in person and I can't wait to see it for myself!
Ten Random Things About Me- Ivy
1. I love Ruffles potato chips
2. I hate to exercise but do it because of--well, see 1.
3. I love the smell of the forest
4. I can't write in cursive
5. I'm the world's slowest texter. My parents are better at it than I am!
6. But yet I can type over 100 words a minute. Go figure!
7. I remember life before the Internet, but don't know how I got through it!
8. I can't wait to see Low Red Moon in stores--I think it will finally be"real" to me then!
9. I failed my driver's license test three times.
10. I never thought I'd get published!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today Ivy!
Check out my review of LOW RED MOON. Don't forget to sign up to win an ARC of LOW RED MOON too.
Contest ends September 29th.

Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin Publisher: Bloomsbury (September 14th, 2010) Reading Level: Young Adult Hardcover: 256 pages
Avery Hood is reeling from the loss of her parents--and the fact that she can't remember what happened to them even though she was there.

She's struggling to adjust to life without them, and to living with her grandmother, when she meets Ben, who isn't like any guy she's ever met before.

It turns out there's a reason why, and Ben's secret may hold the key to Avery finding out what happened to her parents…

But what if that secret changes everything she knows about--and feels for--Ben?

Find Ivy Devlin Ivy Devlin / Goodreads / Twitter

Purchase Low Red Moon Amazon / Barnes & Noble / The Book Depository

Book Trailer

10 facts, book, ivy devlin, LIFE, low red moon, TIME, and more:

10 Facts about Ivy Devlin + tour