The Best Reader + The Fashion Coloring Book

Get Ready for Prom and Enter to WIN!

Isn't that cute? For those of you who have experienced a prom or two in your day, was it as nice as this one? Or, was it filled with a lot of stress, screaming, and crying? No matter if prom brings up beautiful fantasies or dreaded nightmares, I have a surprise for you all.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is hosting prom-themed giveaways all April! You can follow @HMHKids on twitter or @HMHTeen on facebook and enter to win books, gift cards for prom accessories, and more.

Today I am hosting a book giveaway where one winner will receive…

Prize:

  • 1 winner will receive a copy of Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side, Illuminate, and The Fashion Coloring Book.
Rules:
  • You must be at least 13 (or have permission) to enter.
  • Name and email must be provided.
  • Extra entries are possible and links must be provided.
  • Contest is US only and ends May 1st.
  • Once contacted, the winner will have 48 hours to respond.
  • The form must be filled out to enter.
Share a comment below for an extra entry! Details at the bottom of the post.

To make this more fun, you can get an extra entry for sharing your best (or worst) prom memory with us. If you haven't been to a prom yet, you can just tell us what part you look forward to.

I'll start with my worst memory (ha!). Going to my junior prom with my then-boyfriend, I tried to save my friend from a crisis situation in the bathroom, only to come back and discover said boyfriend … dirty dancing… with my worse enemy. I had a slight panic attack and tried to resist puking on my pretty dress for the rest of the night. My senior year I took a friend, NOT a boyfriend. Learned my lesson.

Your turn!

book, Contest, Houghton Mifflin, Illuminate, Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side, Prom, and more:

Get Ready for Prom and Enter to WIN! + The Fashion Coloring Book