The Best Reader + review

CSN Stores

A while back I was contacted by a representative of CSN Stores and asked to do a product review. They have so many amazing products and it took me a while to decide which one I wanted. Since my daughters birthday is coming up, I decided to buy an organizer for her bedroom. I went with the Honey Can Do Sort and Store Organize — SRT-01603.

I ordered it October 15th and it arrived Thursday, the 21st. Very fast! The box was in great condition.

(My daughter's hand- she was very excited! lol)

All of the pieces were in perfect condition, no scratches or parts missing, and the sides and bars seem very sturdy.
My husband put it together while I did homework, ha! And even with my daughter helping it only took about 15 minutes. It only required a screwdriver to place the bolts in and install the bars.

The buckets are bright and easily sit along the bars to hold toys. The handles on the sides make it easy to move the organizer from place to place if needed. The buckets come off if you'd like to have a few out for a while or move them to different sections.

This was exactly what I needed for the small toys my daughter has! CSN carries different colors and designs of this organizer so it's easy to find one that fits your needs. I am thrilled with the product, delivery time, and experience with CSN.
It was my first time using them and I am so happy I did! I would absolutely buy from them again and recommend them for purchases. They have pretty much any item you could think of and it's very easy to navigate around their site.
Rating:

ORDERING

DELIVERY

PRODUCT

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Thank you Jason from CSN STORES for contacting me!

* CSN provided a discount for a product of my choice if I reviewed it on my blog. This review is 100% my opinion and a reflection of my own personal experience with CSN stores.

perfect, and more:

CSN Stores + review