The Best Reader + TIME

Before the Bell Rings 6.14.10

Well my life continues as the summer of weddings. Last week I left for South Dakota early Friday morning. I picked up my date (Dan — to be pictured) in Fargo and then we left for Sioux Falls/Flandreau area. We couldn't check into the hotel until later so we ventured into Sioux Falls, stopped by a Barnes and Noble (which I left empty handed), and then went to the movies.

Saturday was Go Day. We had one wedding in Flandreau at 2pm and one wedding in Sioux Falls (40 minute drive) at 4pm. Could we do it?

Yes we could (without a minute to spare!).

Yesterday we began our journey back home, Dan to Bismarck, ND, and me to Northern Minnesota. As soon as I got home my dad and I went fishing... well he went fishing, I read "Living Dead in Dallas" in the boat.

This week I leave Thursday for Rapid City, SD (yes, where Wedding #1) was held for a wedding on Friday. Then Saturday morning I will back track to Pierre, SD for my best friend's bridal shower (wedding is in August).

While I've been gallivanting around the Midwest, I did miss a huge portion of Bloggiesta (June 2010 Edition). This makes me extremely sad, but I do plan on spending a lot of time on the blog this week as well as embarking on Mission: Find an Apartment!

Happy Reading/Blogging/Living Everyone!

Wedding #3

Wedding #4

After Wedding #4, Dan and I ventured into Falls Park in Sioux Falls, SD.

Dan and I at Falls Park

The geese my dad and I saw after when we returned after fishing/reading.

before the bell rings, best, book, happy, LIFE, movie, summer 2010, and more:

Before the Bell Rings 6.14.10 + TIME